Intermediate Level Business Consultant
Do you understand how the finances of large international companies, commercial or central banks and state agencies are managed? 95% of all central banks and state agencies in the world use the Wallstreet Suite software. There are only two certified Wallstreet Suite system partners in the world which are implementing it and our company is one of them. We are also the only company in Central and Eastern Europe, so there is no shortage of interesting work when you are part of our team.
Join us as Business Consultant
We will be pleased to train you, teach you how the comprehensive system of implementations or updates happen, and help you to navigate the workings of large corporations, commercial and central banks around the world. Whether it be the European Investment Bank, the European Central Bank, the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, the Central Bank of Poland, the Alawwal Bank of Riyadh or the Central Bank of Nigeria, you will have the opportunity to work directly with leading financial institutions.
As a Business Consultant you will (under senior supervision or independently):
• analyse client problems and processes, and design appropriate solutions to meet their treasury, cash and liquidity and risk management requirements;
• provide creative and practical solutions to improve processes and to implement projects;
• encourage the creation of business requirements and functional specifications, including planning, documentation and implementation of support test cases;
• provide ad-hoc training and support for existing clients; and
• guide the focus of the client to ensure that project tasks are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
From €2,000 per month (gross) depending on experience. Salary is reviewed periodically and is dependent on an increase in knowledge and skills.
• Flexible working hours with possible home working
• Possibility of accumulating break times and using this for other activities
• 5 extra holiday days in addition to statutory entitlement
• Snacks at the workplace including fresh fruit
• Corporate events
• Continuous professional development
• Mentoring by senior and highly qualified professionals within the company
• Long- and short-term placements on international projects
• Family atmosphere of small business firm
University educated to at least degree level in Financial Management, Mathematics, Economics or related fields.
English - Upper Intermediate (B2). Advanced Level (B2-C1) preferred.
Other skills and requirements
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with client’s employees.
• An ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
• Experience in corporate finance, banking finance or financial software experience is essential.
• Willingness to travel and explore different countries.
Mgr. Michaela Cochard