Junior or Intermediate IT Consultant
Do you understand how the finances of large international companies, commercial or central banks and state agencies are managed? 95% of all central banks and state agencies in the world use the Wallstreet Suite software. There are only two certified Wallstreet Suite system partners in the world which are implementing it and our company is one of them. We are also the only company in Central and Eastern Europe, so there is no shortage of interesting work when you are part of our team.
Join us as a junior or intermediate IT Consultant
We will be pleased to train you, teach you how the comprehensive system of implementations or updates happen, and help you to navigate the workings of large corporations, commercial and central banks around the world. Whether it be the European Investment Bank, the European Central Bank, the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, the Central Bank of Poland, the Alawwal Bank of Riyadh or the Central Bank of Nigeria, you will have the opportunity to work directly with leading financial institutions.
As a Junior or Intermediate IT Consultant you will (under senior supervision or independently):
• analyse infrastructure and design solution architecture, including implementation for specific clients;
• install and set up the Wallstreet Suite system according to the client's business and technical requirements;
• provide creative and practical solutions to improve processes and implement projects;
• guide the focus of the client to ensure that project tasks are completed effectively and in a timely manner;
• travel to different countries
What you can expect:
• Windows Server, Unix (Linux, Solaris)
• Relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase)
• IT security (firewalls)
• Network protocols
• Web technologies
• Troubleshooting and infrastructure analysis
• Terminology and processes of finance management
• Junior - from €1600 depending on experience.
• Intermediate - from €2000 depending on experience.
• Flexible working hours with possible home working
• Possibility of accumulating break times and using this for other activities
• 5 extra holiday days in addition to statutory entitlement
• Snacks at the workplace including fresh fruit
• Corporate events
• Continuous professional development
• Mentoring by senior and highly qualified professionals within the company
• Long- and short-term placements on international projects
• Family atmosphere of small business firm
• University student
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
• University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper Intermediate (B2).
• Microsoft SQL Server (basic)
• Oracle Database (basic)
• UNIX / Linux (basic)
• Python (basic)
• Bash (basic)
Personality requirements and skills
• You are studying the fifth year of college
• Or you are a fresh graduate
• Or you already have work experience
• An interest in the world of complex and large software solutions in the areas of corporate, banking or state finance.
Mgr. Michaela Cochard
Tel.: +421 2 32 151 101