Transparent graphic reports to support management decisions
The primary role of the system SUMMA is to provide accurate and always up-to-date information necessary for sound decision-making and management of the company. The system offers a wide range of standardized reports to support CFO decision-making processes such as:
- Forecast analysis provides an overview of forecasts based on corporate structure, foreign currencies, counterparties, categories of forecasts or banks.
- Liquidity reports analyze the liquidity positions of the parent company and its subsidiaries in future periods and by counterparties.
- The spending report looks into the past using categories of incomes and expenditures.
- VAT analysis forecasts VAT amounts and VAT payments in future periods.
- Payment discipline of customers, various reports on risk positions, utilization of limits and other standardized reports are also available.